The event is over
The Logistics, Transport And Port Management Conference is organized is by the DU&T Consulting. It will take place from 22 till 23 April, 2020. The conference will cover areas like Understand the major aspects of transportation and logistics in the context of the current business environment, ensure the familiarity with the issues involved in the transport of cargo internationally, globalisation and opportunities for improvement in African Ports, Logistics and Transport Management.
The conference would:
• Identify importance and role of the sector in fostering trade and contributing to the GDPs of West African Countries.
• Highlight and understand the strategic environment for sustainability of the logistics sector in West Africa.
• Examine the roles of government in promoting sectoral development and performance/p>
• Identify opportunities and strategic direction for growth.
• Promote globalisation of indigenous investors in the sector.
• Enumerate the various Foreign Direct Investment Options in the Sector
• Promoting partnership within and outside the West African shores.
Who Should Exhibit?
Local and Foreign Investors with Interest in West African Market, Organisations in the Supply Chain Management industry, Financial Institutions, Export, Import and Tourism Agencies of Countries in the World willing to Woo Investors, Operators of Trade Zones, Oil and Gas Companies, Port Operators, Airlines, Manufacturers, Logistics Companies etc
Fair location: Lagos, Nigeria
Venue: Eko Hotel and Suite
Event e-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Website: https://www.dutconsulting.com/logistics-conference/
Fair organizer: DU&T Consulting
Fair organizer: Consulting
Lagos Office: No. 5 Afisman Drive, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos